In Europe, Gateway provides containers Poland, Germany, Netherland, Belgium & etc.
In Poland, Gateway provides containers in Lodz, Gdynia, Warsaw(Warszawa), Poznan & Dabrowa Gornicza; Hamburg, Duisburg and Nuremburg for Germany; Rotterdam and Tilburg for the Netherland; Antwerp for Belgium; Budapest for Hunguary, and etc.
Click on the pictures for enlarge view .
All of the containers we supply have originally been type-tested by classification companies, certified according to ISO, and comply with the following standards:
- C.S.C. (The International Convention for safe Containers)
- T.I.R. (The Customs Convention on the International Transport of Goods)
- U.I.C. (The International Union of Railways)
- T.C.T. (Transportation Cargo Containers and Unit Loads Quarantine Aspects and Procedures by Commonwealth of Australia Department of Health)
- ISO standard, multiple type & size.
- Retired from leasing or shipping companies.
- Cargo worthy or IICL standard, suitable for multimodal transport.
- Valid CSC safety approval plate.
- Additional services including Survey, Delivery & Modification.
Brand New Containers
- ISO Standard, Multiple type & size.
- Brand new containers in stock for retail
- Make to Order according to client's requiements in specifications, color, logo & etc.
- Certificate of inspection from classification society.
- Delivery worldwide in empty or by one-way shipping.